MY HEALING - LET GO

 


Just let go

Let go of the judgment towards yourself, towards all. Radically accept it wasn't okay, but it's all okay, ... NOW. In this moment I choose my healing, in this moment I choose, ending. In this moment I choose, my beginning...

In this moment I choose healing, I let go of what doesn't serve me, I release what hurt me. I am thankfull for experiences that taught me. Physical Illusions I'm letting go, ... Pain is not mine to hold. Judgement is not mine to own. Peace is what I know. 

The past does not define me. I am Love, I am Forgiving, I am overcoming. Duality is an illusion, there is only oneness, wholeness. My healing. My healing is my belief, my healing is my knowing, my healing is accepting. my healing is taken responsibility to let go, to let go right now - to let GO. 

To choose not to hold, anymore. Forgeviness is not condoning. Foregiveness is letting go of the past, controlling. My present moment now, so I can be here now. My present is a gift, these moments not missed. No more dwelling on what doens't serve me. This freedom, now. 


I feel this freedom, now


I bless and release, what doe snot bring me peace. I bless and release, what does not bring me peace. I will not drink the poisson. I will not drink the poisson of bitterness, resentfulness, anger, dis-ease. I will feast on Joy, I will feast on Peace, Love and Goodness. 

My healing is my belief, my healing is my knowing, my healing is accepting. my healing is taken responsibility to let go. To no longer hold, what does not serve me. Forgeviness is not condoning. Foregiveness is letting go of the past, controlling. My present moment now, so I can be here now.

NOW, Freedom now

I will not drink the poisson I will not drink the poisson of bitterness, resentfulness, anger, dis-ease. 
I will feast on Joy, I will feast on Peace, Love and Goodness. I will dance with an open heart again. I will love with an open heart again. I will believe with an open heart again. 

The past does not define me. I am Love, I am Forgiving, I am overcoming. Duality is an illusion, there is only oneness. When I forgive all, I forgive me. I accept wholeness. I accept my own,... healing

This is freedom, this letting go, is freedom. My heart is opening, I can feel it opening - letting go - allowing - me peace

Reacties

Populaire posts